Monday, April 28, 2008

Well I thought Spring had arrived...

Guess I was a little premature with my excitement for spring. I am wearing a winter coat today--I know, it is me after all. But it was only 32 degrees when I left for work this morning. And there is a frost advisory for this evening.

We did manage to squeeze in a few hours at a local neighborhood park with the grandsons-- a couple of week-ends ago. Both boys loved being outdoors. So I just had to add some more of the photos we took. Kalub actually fell asleep on the wagon ride home--he ended up face down, almost in Charlie's lap. He was so sound asleep that he didn't even wake up when his mom and dad took him out of the wagon. I guess playing at the park is hard work when you are so young (that also applies to us older folks).

Here are some more photos:
Kalub liked swinging--especially when his daddy was pushing him.











The wagon ride home:

Getting sleepy-can barely keep his eyes open.










And he is out! Charlie wasn't sure what to do--hey, there's a kid in my lap.

No comments: