Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Updates--The Wedding

Daisypath Wedding tickers 
Wish there were more hours in the day--hours outside of work time that is. The wedding plans are moving along, but I feel a little bit behind. I had my first online dress fitting on Sunday. That was interesting. Nikki was in Denver to see Michelle. I sent a "sample" dress with her and we got on Google+ and had a little video conference. It was pretty interesting to have 2 non-sewers trying to follow my directions for finding out if the sample dress would fit. We did manage to get it done though. I am still sewing dresses for the bridesmaids.

Here is what I can check off of my sewing list though:

Flower girl dress-done
2 Jr. Bridesmaids dresses-done
Ring bearer pillow-done

Other Things to check off the list:

Father of the Bride measured for his tux--done
Linens ordered for reception-done
Photographer secured-done
Flowers-done
Caterer-done
Wedding Invitations sent-done
Reception decorations--in the hands of my good friend, Eunice

Now--just the rest of the little details.

Notice I did not say what was still on my To-Do list. It is still too long......

Of course, my post would not be complete without some photos of the "grand" children:


No comments: