Friday, September 05, 2008

September, ALREADY???

Where does time go? It is flying by and there just aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do. Is anyone else having the same experience?

School is back in session and I have meet with my class for 2 sessions. There are 20 in the course. They are all going to be teachers and I have the great opportunity to guide them in the use of technology integration in their classrooms. I took photos of them all on the first day of class-mainly so I could remember who they all are and learn their names.

Charlie will soon be 2 years old. He is quite the little guy--talking more and more each day. He definitely has a mind of his own--hmmm, so did his mother at this age. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree--or so the saying goes.

Kalub does his best to keep up with Charlie. He loves being with his cousin. They are so cute together. They run and chase each other and laugh and laugh. It is fun to watch.

No comments: