Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Latest Photos of My Favorites--It's A Party!

My Favorites!
Kalub-4 (back, left) Front-l to r--Sam-2, Charlie-5, Avery-1
Here are the latest photos of my favorites: the grandchildren!

This was at Charlie and Avery's birthday party. Charlie turned 5 and Avery 1 on Sept. 23. We celebrated in the park on Sunday. (The extra hands holding onto Avery are Aunt Michelle's). She flew home for the week-end to help celebrate.







I made 150 cake pops for the party. It only took me 8 hours on Saturday, but they were enjoyed by all.
Charlie and the cake pops
















Avery had her own cake, but she did not like it--wouldn't taste it and did not like the frosting mess on her hands.
She is such a " little lady".
Not a cake fan!   


The Boys

Look what I made Grandma.





Waiting for lunch (wearing the sweater knitted by Grandma for her birthday).


Precious baby-doll!








No comments: