Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Week Old

Sam is a week old today. Both he and his brother are doing well. So is Mom and Dad--although they are tired. I did not get to help out as much as I had hoped because of a nasty sinus infection. I am on medication, but am still coughing a lot and sound like I have a head full. Most of my energy has been zapped out of me.

I was able to take Charlie for the afternoon yesterday. We went out to lunch, played, read stories and took a nap. Both Charlie and Grandma fell to sleep for a couple of hours. When we got up, Grandpa was home. Mom and Dad and Sam came over. I have added some photos taken at Grandma and Grandpa's house.








Charlie is so good to Sam. He doesn't mind the attention Sam gets and seems quite concerned when Sam is crying. He is a great big brother.







Content in Grandma's arms


Having a chat with Grandpa

Happy 3rd Annniversary to Michael and Kristi. They celebrated their 3rd anniversary on Wednesday, April 22nd. It is hard to believe it was only three years ago that we were in Minnesota having a wedding. So much has happened in such a short time--some good, some bad. But we have a lot of fond memories to keep us going and many blessings in our lives.

No comments: